Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Unleash it!!

Well the above mentioned heading has nothing to do with the content following it.I just happen to like the word "unleash". While writing this piece I am wondering what should I start with.I could be cliche (a useful tactic, actually) and start out with "there was this girl..."(done by me once), because there was this girl and people have been pulling my leg over that for the last one month. But I won't. I could again be cliche (and trust me on this one, it works sometimes) and start out with "life sucks so damn much", because life does suck so damn much. Or to top it all I could be cliche (really, doston cliches are useful little things) and give you a hot, steamy cross-section of a manufactured drama related to my life(which the fairer ones would vouch for), but then I'd be lying. I got no drama for you people this time.
So finally once again I am stuck on deciding what to dish out here which is appetizing yet doesn't compromise my position. As far as my work is concerned, my vexations towards it have reached a certain level of dormancy that I wouldnt like to disturb. Anyways it wont be yummy for you lesser mortals.
So here's the deal, why dont you people suggest me what should I write about that would have your attention(While wroiting this crap I just realised how difficult it is to captures one's mindshare by writing with no aid of visuals). So doston keep posting your comments!!

Bidding you Adieu!!

AndY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home