Monday, September 20, 2004

The Show must Go on!!

Hello all, and welcome to my blog. I hope all your past days have been better than mine. I wonder whether you have been expecting for this crap or not. Nerver-the-less irrespective of your wants, desires and cravings The Show Must Go On. Is'nt this the motto the world is governed with.
Life must be really mundane and boring if I have to work so hard to try and find something to write about. But thats about the extent of it right now. Nothing really majore, or worth writing is happening, its all routine. I go to work, I do my home stuff, reading, play with my PC, music, the usual. In a way thats actually good, that things are going well, so no reason to complain, and I am not complaining really.
I just don't have anything to say, thats all. And no, still no words of wisdom :)

Here are few of the whackiest topics i got from my readers hope u can add some more:

"100 ways to sterlize mosquitos"(btw are makhi and machhar the same?)
"Daddu ko gussa kyun aata hai"
"About the 'one who should not be named!!' "
"Sex Sells" (the real one....some people huh..!!)
"The united States of Bihar and Laloo"

Add to this guys...i would surely Consider it...btw the last one could really be a funny one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home