Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Knowledge

Have you wondered about the power of knowledge. As said in Bhagwad Gita "With great knowledge comes great Power" and rightly said once again, "With great power comes great Responsibility". So invoking the property of reflexivity my mind dictates that "With great knowledge comes great Responsibility". So the quest for the search of reasons for the dementing looks that I have been getting from my readers especially my room mates (current and past alike)has come to a full circle. I now know that they dont like responsibilities. And I don't blame them, knowledge is really such a thing.Once you become well informed you start seeing complexities and of the shades of grey in ur surroundings. You see nothing is clear and simple as it first appears.The person whom you thought is so naive suddenly seems to suffer from multiple personality disorder. Thus knowledge is useless and sometimes even becomes paralysing. my room mates being the "Men of action" can't probably risk aborbing even a tiny morsel of knowledge that I tried to squeeze into already over-flowing intellect of theirs.

But Never-the-less "Show will go on"

Aieu!
AndY
(with due regards to Bill watersson)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home