Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Time Gone By and To Come

I once started writing blogs by dedicating it to 4 of my best friends at College though it was a time to look back. I once again write this dedicated to 4 of my best friends yet again at a college and this time for a time to look forward to.
Two years have passed since I passed out my beloved grad school and I had forgotten the idea of having fun. Thanks to 4 of you I feel young by at least two years. Two years before I never thought I would be able to form a close knit friend circle again that I talked about in my very first blog. But thanks to this place that brought us together and once again I am able to relive my memories (memories are always good and sugery).
The last few days have been the most lively ones in some really long time. Each day has been better than the past one. Calcutta seemed like an alien place to start with but now it has become acceptable. Not that the city has improved its just the chemistry between the friends that has sugercoated the discomforts.
I hope with times to come we'll let this grow.(Aur kisi ki nazar na lagey :D)
Animesh ek Sher ho jaaye isi per :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger dilnawaaz said...

tumhaarii dost-navaazii me.N gar kamii hotii,
zamiin TuuT ke taaro.N pe gir gayii hotii.

bahut se log pashemaan ho gaye hote,
jo baat sach thii agar vo kahii gayii hotii.

~~Salman Akhtar

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home