Monday, September 11, 2006

Music Rediscovered

As I enter the twilight of my stay at IIMC I am once again rediscovering little things that once were very essential for my survival. In my heydays back at my grad school I couldnt sleep without music on. Then age caught up with me (sic.) and music became just noise and nuiance to me, just another hinderance to understand that black-scholes formula.
But this new time has once again brought the changes , the favourable ones. Now I once again like music on my system. In fact I love music now once again. You have no idea howmuch I love music and how much it means to me, and what I get out of it.
Sometimes it's the melody,
sometimes it's the lyrics,
sometimes it's the artist,
sometimes it's the language,
sometimes it's the sometimes it may be nothing and just the people with you.
but most often it's the dynamic combination of all of these and that something mystical that just works together to create magic. And when it does work together? It's glorious. Transcendent.

I was listening to a song recently and it hit me that a particular line in the song may be one of my all time favourite lines of lyric, ever. Most of the songs I remember have usually some close people attached to it. Of course I cant go on disclose wat song do I associate with you or someone else for that matter. If I do that I'll be disclosing all my secrets buried deep in me and hence will have to kill you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home